Virginia State Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser
A lifelong local resident with extensive experience appraising all types residential real estate properties throughout the Northern Virginia market.
My clients rely on me to provide quality appraisal reports for a wide variety of purposes to include: purchase financing and refinance, reverse mortgages, loan modifications, loss mitigation, investment, divorce settlement, estate settlement, estate planning, date-of-death appraisals, tax reporting, REO, bankruptcy and pre-listing and For Sale by Owner (FSBO) services. My experience also includes training of entry-level appraisers.
Quality Appraisals, Quality Client Service, Professionalism and Integrity are core values of my appraisal practice.
University of Maryland - Bachelor of Science in Business/Finance
Northern Virginia Community College - Appraisal Courses, Real Estate Law
Real Estate Appraisal Courses:
* USPAP: Appraisal Standards and Ethics
* Real Estate Appraisal
* Appraising Single Family Residence
* Real Estate Law
* The Residential Income Approach
* The Residential Cost Approach
* Residential Property Construction and Inspection
* Relocation Appraisal
* Appraising From Blueprints and Specifications
* Commercial Property Appraisal
* FHA Single Family Appraisal Course
* REO & Foreclosures
* Residential Appraisal Review
* Real Estate Investment Analysis for Appraisers
* Appraisal Applications of Regression Analysis
* Land and Site Valuations
Service Areas In Virginia: Fairfax County, Prince William County, Loudoun County, Arlington County, City of Alexandria , Fairfax City, Falls Church City, City of Manassas, Manassas Park City.